2010/01/03

The First Tour between M and T in the New Year


2010/01/03

I took a TX rapid starting Moriya at 10:33. At the stairs of the Tsukuba Terminal to going up, I met HaGi-san after the 4 years' absence. He told that he could use N**'s address evev now. so I would mail to him afterward. Then I went to N** on foot and waited for about 30 min outside of it to enter. I had my lunch box(new one by Starbucks; Lucky Bag as a New Year Present); rice, chinese cabbage, lettuce, apple, horse(broard) bean and shallot after taking a drug named F**** for DM. Hara**-san finished his desk work and we talked several minutes before his leaving. He said that he could be here for only 15 months at all. Then I found that Mr and Mrs Zhang were here and I could luckly use this PC without problem. I would like to start here at 14:30(it remains 1 and 15 min.) by bicycle at the latest case.


Afterwards,

0 件のコメント: